Friday, 4 December 2015

FM40 STYLE | TOPSHOP UNIQUE BROADWICK JUMPER


I originally spotted this Topshop Unique jumper in white and navy a few weeks back and I must say I liked it and then I spotted it in this gorgeous camel colourway on the lovely Joanne and I fell in LOVE with it and just had to share. 

I just adore everything about it, the funnel neck, the silhouette, the breton stripes and of course the beautiful and expensive looking camel colour. Topshop have styled it with these fabulous looking leather cigarette trousers (cheaper alternative here) and I have styled them both with these tassel sandals from Karen Millen which are very, very similar to Chloe's Daniela fringed suede sandals

If you want this fabulous jumper to arrive in an iconic black box then it's available here also (yes, NAP stock Topshop's unique range) !?

Annmarie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest