Monday, 18 January 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #8

Happy Monday to you all. Here is a few things I am currently coveting,



This denim shirt I spotted in Liberty's when I had a look around during our New Year trip, it is just so pretty. Frills and ruffles are big for spring/summer. 

There seem to be a lot of healthy cookbooks out there at the moment, as the eating clean and less sugar seem to be the major trends. To kick start my new year resolutions and to give me some inspiration, I thought I would try this book, does anybody recommend it?

In my Jo Malone Christmas present off the kids, there was a sample of this and it was divine. Funny enough I don't like the cologne in this, it's rather strong for me, but the body creme was a pure pleasure the other evening after a bath ..... Turkish delight, just deliciously, gorgeous. 

Do you like the Valentino Tan-Go shoes? Well, here are the best look-a-likes I have found, imagine them with slightly cropped jeans. 

I like to light my candles in the winter, but it can be an expensive little treat when your Jo Malone's, Diptyque or The White Company candles burn out, these are a great (and very stylish) alternative that you will not feel guilty about lighting at only £6. 

I find Instagram a great source of inspiration and for fashion and interiors and I love these large letters styled on shelves or fireplaces, this may be a definite buy for me this week.

Annmarie
xx



2 comments:

  1. A lovely wish list as always. I'm a big fan on initial letters - I get a new one each year to distinguish my kids santa sacks. This years' black ones from Matalan at £3 each were my favorite ever. I think it's the font and their chunkiness as the stand without support. Currently looking great between books on our shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore the A.P.C ruffle shirt Annmarie.....am loving a bit of a frill at the moment! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest