Monday, 25 January 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #9

I haven't finalised or edited my spring/summer wish list yet, but more that a few things have caught my eye so far. Here are just a few that I have updated my wish list shop with. To be honest, I have already purchased two of the below items, one has arrived and I adore it (details on the blog this week) and another I am eagerly waiting its arrival.

The H&M coat is fabulous, a perfect coat for those of you that love the Isabel Marant casual oversized grey coats. I spotted this online, then my local store had a online return for me to investigate (sadly it was only a size 8) and I noticed the gorgeous and very stylish Lucy from Fashion me now wearing it on Instagram.




2 comments:

  1. You have some lovely choices here Annmarie. Completely randomly, I'm guessing you've ordered the Self Portrait blouse and the Asos shoes?! I've sort of done my wishlist but have to confess it's pretty boring - top two items are jeans and black trousers, both of which I am dreading looking for as they involve my least-favourite type of shopping with lots of wrestling skintight denim on & off in a small changing room. Urgh. Also on there is a cream/light coloured silk blouse, CastaƱer espadrilles (I love your Topshop ones but have dodgy knee so need something lower) and still the blinking Burberry trench. I'll be pushing 75 by the time I finally get one! Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahhh .... I was tempted to get the Self Portrait blouse, my thoughts were for next christmas with cigarette black pants pants, practicality and cost per wear of the Isabel Marant blouse won me over, however. I haven't really done finalised my shopping list for SS, I have a few ideas. I am still searching for the perfect white t-shirt (going to get the American Vintage which I have in dark grey and love and that you recommended) and a white shirt. I also need a spring little practical coat for the school run (the burberry doesn't cut the practicality) warm enough for the cool spring mornings and a hood. x you will get that Burberry!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest