Tuesday, 19 January 2016

FM40 STYLE | CAMEL & OVER THE KNEE BOOTS

COAT , JAEGER (similar here) | DRESS, TOPSHOP (similar here) | BOOTS | SCARF  

I felt like wearing my Russell & Bromley over the knee boots the other day with my Topshop denim dress. These boots yes were expensive, but cost per wear over the years they have more less paid for themselves. 

I also decided to wear my camel coat, as I have been surgically attached to my Woolrich parka lately and I felt like a change. I accessorised with something I haven't worn for ages, my Burberry scarf. This scarf makes me smile, it was a purchase I made on a girly weekend to Barcelona with a fellow shopaholic friend, we both got one in El Corte Ingles before it all became slightly chavvy, I also purchased a Burberry bag that weekend too.  The bag has long since been sold on eBay, but I kept hold of the scarf and I am glad I did, as thanks to Christopher Bailey of Burberry it is now chic to wear your Burberry heritage check again ..... I would advise, however, just to wear it in small doses and most definitely not head to toe. 

There is something missing from my wardrobe, the jumper dress, which look particularly good styled with over the knee boots. This one from Boden is now half price in the sale, don't forget to use your free delivery and returns code 3Z8U if you are making any sale purchases (talking about Boden sale buys, I picked up these leopard print T-bar flats for L, now only £10.50 to stash away for next winter). 


If you are looking for a nice check scarf on the high street, this one looks great and it will complement any grey or camel coat beautifully. 

Annmarie 
xx 


7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the story behind the Burberry scarf...please will you tell us about the purchase of your Chanel bag one of these days? I think your denim dress looks great with the camel and black. Annabelxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha .... I think I have slightly raised how it was purchased in a very early post. When we got married I purchased my hubby to be very nice cuff links to wear as a surprise on his wedding day. ...... anyway, on our honeymoon flight to NYC he said "was I meant to get you something?' erm, yes I said, I was feeling brave I was Mrs now .... "Sorry, I will get you something nice in New York" It's my husband's favourite place on earth, he had just got married to me, so was in a good mood (ha), but more importantly the exchange rate at the time was amazing, about 2 dollars to the pound. My something nice was the Chanel jumbo flap bag. I still have to pinch myself that I have one and what a bargain I got compared to todays prices ...... I think when I purchased it is was around £1000 less than it is today (only 8 years ago) and the favourable dollar rate made it even more so. x

      Delete
  2. Love your Chanel story and what a fab place to have bought it! I am so sad that Burberry got such a bad name:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too ;( It was pretty special the bag purchase and yes the most amazing city to purchase it in. We plan to return to NYC for our 10th wedding anniversary ..... he doesn't know it yet, but I have a Chanel WOC earmarked! Ha xx

      Delete
  3. subscribed to your Rss feeds Have you consideredRetinolla adding a few social bookmarking links to these blogs. At the very least for myspace. I appreciate your work , appreciate it for all the informative content . I would like to thank you for the endeavors you have made in writing this piece. I am trusting the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own website now.For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/retinolla/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retinolla Dark mascara is a fantastic makeup to use if you want to make your eyes appear larger. Brush away any stray crumbs of mascara and separate clumps with an inexpensive disposable mascara brush. Read More>>>>http://www.supplementrocket.com/retinolla

    ReplyDelete
  5. drink a check the only boy Brian gold were goodnight fund you to have the best re hey good I have like you baby by having a baby Derma Promedics newsletter shipboard so I'm sorry how many times she every time shall be interview good like 11 we're going to happen trend could trapped on the changing rooms a difficult time endured like.

    http://renovocremefacts.com/derma-promedics/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest