Monday, 11 January 2016

FM40 STYLE | LOOKING LIKE, I LIKE TO KEEP FIT


Last Wednesday was our first day back to school/pre-school and it was hard getting the children up after 3 weeks of lazy mornings. Once up they still wanted the nice breakfasts they had been enjoying of pancakes, blueberries and maple syrup instead of their normal easy school day cereal and time was of the essence. So, after a quick shower I just grabbed my Sweaty Betty Yoga leggings (haven't been to yoga for 6 months mind you), my Hush cashmere hoodie and Nike trainers. A perfect gym look, but I had no intentions of going to the gym, I just wanted to get back home and tackle the housework.

I haven't made any new year resolutions because I am pretty rubbish at keeping them. Of course I have a made a few promises to myself (but I haven't told them to anybody out loud) I want to drink more water, eat less sugar, feel fitter and by that I just need to get of my lazy arse backside and walk the dog more (sorry Hubby, I have been leaving this to you, mostly) and maybe try my Yoga again once a week.

So, for those of you that are on a New Year fitness regime, what do you wear? Well, I am very fond of Sweaty Betty clothes (plus, if by March you have failed with your fitness regime,  which is what normal happens, doesn't it? Then Sweaty Betty has good resale-ability on eBay, I should know I have been there done that).



P.S If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, then Matalan do a great fitness wear collection ..... very Sweaty Betty inspired, even the logo!







2 comments:

  1. TK Max is the place for me for gym wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me to order some new running trainers! Might have to check out Matalan gym gear too although I tend to just drag myself round in the oldest joggers and sweatshirt I can find! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest