Tuesday, 5 January 2016

FM40 STYLE | MY ISABEL MARANT SALE PICKS

Firstly, I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your loved ones and I would like to wish you all a very happy New Year !

As you may I have gathered I am a huge fan of Isabel Marant. I have a few pieces now, some purchased at full price, some in the sale and another place I look is the pre-owned websites, such as Vestiaire Collective, this is a favourite pastime of mine, searching for my favourite pieces that I covet from past seasons. Before Christmas, I was delighted to score a bargain on Hardlyeverwornit, the Prewitt Dress, brand new with tags for £90 (which if you follow me on Instagram you would of seen me wear it on both Christmas day and New Years Eve).

For you I have my Isabel Marant sale edit, some pieces are new to sale and some with 50% reductions.


Her oversized grey coats never seem to date, perfect with jumpers and skinny jeans and equally thrown over a dress. 

These strappy shoes are so simple and understated,  a pair of strappy black heels like these are a must for any capsule wardrobe, wear them with everything from flirty dresses to skinny jeans. 

The time to buy her t-shirts is in the sale, so you don't feel so guilty. Are they worth it? Well for the first time I tried one on, they are super soft and don't cling to your body, so yes!

A black leather is a must for any capsule wardrobe and again try to look in the sales, Isabel Marant's Kady is a great alternative to more expensive leather jackets such as Rick Owens or Balenciaga

A denim shirt is an off duty essential, I like this one as it is made from soft cotton chambray. 

I love these little skirts Marant does each season, in the winter they look fab with a jumper, tights and boots and then in the summer with a t-shirt and flat tan sandals, great cost per wear potential. 

I had my eye on this skirt, perfect for evening wear, I am thinking of a style crush of mine, Louise Redknapp ...... t-shirt, leather jacket and amazing shoes. 

Basically I WANT these shoes .... love them ...... hopefully one day!

Annmarie
xx




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I am like you a great IM fan! I actually own the Daryl coat and have worn it a lot this season! Great choices, I really love all apart from the calf hair shoes. Forever reminder of its true owner that hair, sorry.
    Bianca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Bianca, the Daryl coat is such a temptation I really want a new relaxed grey coat as my old Massimo Dutti one has nearly had its day. x

      Delete
  2. Happy new year Annmarie! You have some great choices here. I actually managed to nab a pair of the IM Patsha boots half price in the Harvey Nichols sale, which always seems to have the best discounts) I was totally chuffed (and slightly smug) as they didn't go on sale anywhere else. Anyway, they came yesterday and they were far too small! Woe! I am always a standard 37 in IM shoes/boots but I think these must run small due to the pointy toe. I was half gutted and half relieved, if you know what I mean! I have 4 pairs boots and really don't need any more this year. I stumbled upon a Bacuri leather jacket on The Outnet at 60% off before Christmas but that didn't work either - it was too big and bulky. The shopping fairies are not smiling upon me at the moment! Perhaps it's just as well. To be honest I need some practical stuff this month - new jeans and some black trousers, which I always find the most boring and difficult things to shop for. Looking forward to lots of your posts in 2016! Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no ..... what a bummer, but I know what you mean when things don't work, the bank balance sighs with some relief. I know were you are coming from with the leather jacket, in all honesty I could of squeezed into the smaller size for a more fitted look. If I won the lottery a Balenciaga leather jacket would be on the shopping list. I found Harvey Nichols had really good discounts online, I think people maybe forget to look on there and go for NAP and Matches, their rewards app is very good, which gives you 24 hours to preview the sale before it goes live.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest