Tuesday, 26 January 2016

FM40 STYLE | MY NEW ISABEL MARANT ETOILE PURCHASE


When we went to London at New Year I had one hour to myself and had a peruse around Liberty's and the new Isabel Marant Etoile collection was a highlight for me. I was quite taken with quite a few pieces, one item especially, the above shirt. I knew this would be flattering for my body shape and would fit easily into my wardrobe. I ordered it last week and it was one of those items that as soon as you try it on there is instant love. It is made from beautiful breezy, soft cotton gauze, perfect with jeans in the warmer months and denim shorts on holiday.  I am wearing a size 38 (UK10), the rear hem is curved and dips, which is very flattering for the derrière area. 



I always love Marant Etoile spring/summer collections and this years collection doesn't disappoint. It is full of the white embroidery tops and dresses, the boho touches, the feminine ruffle skirts and the fitted little tweed jackets that we all love.

Below are just a few other pieces that I really like, I think I would definitely like to invest in one of her t-shirts, especially a striped one as the fit and quality was superior to anything I have tried on before in the t-shirt department. 


Annmarie 
xx

5 comments:

  1. What size tippi do you take? Am trying to figure out sizing ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy a Medium in J Crew tippi.x

      Delete
    2. Thanks! My mediums are a bit snug right now so I think I'll try a 40 .... keep up the great blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi Annmarie - great purchase, looks fab on you. I love your necklace, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It is two silver discs/pendant each with the initial of my children on, I got a local jeweller to make them www.heatherscottjewellery.co.uk and i just popped them onto a white gold chain I already had. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest