Friday, 8 January 2016

FM40 STYLE | TOPSHOP JANUARY PICKS


Many people have asked, what have I purchased in the sales? Well nothing, mainly because I treated myself before Christmas with the Bella Freud jumper and Marant dress. I did have a small credit note from Topshop that was burning a hole in my purse, so I found myself looking at their shoes and I spotted the above espadrilles. On a very grey winters day, I dreamt of wearing them with my summer dresses on holiday..... SOLD to the lady in her PJs on the settee. 

Whilst looking I also spotted a few other gems. 


Now this reminds me off the new Isabel Marant Kiron coat (here) I spotted in Liberty's the other day. Perfect with a breton, jeans with a little turn up and these shoes below. 

Love the block heel on these, great day shoe for a shortie like me. 

Such a pretty jumper, I love a little ruffle. 

I have spotted this jumper on a few top bloggers and the best news is, it is now in the sale. 

The espadrille wedge just never seems to date and this style I loved on Laura last summer. 

Now, I am not taking the credit for finding these, my blogging and Instagram friend Kelly from the4amclub blog did and in her own words...... K.Jacques or Topshop. If I didn't already own a pair of Ancient Greek flat tan sandals very similar I would be purchasing these before I could blink. 

Espadrilles I think are going to be big this summer, maybe Chanel and Valentino influencing the high street and these are a great high street designer look-a-like. 

Have a great weekend. 

Annmarie
xx




3 comments:

  1. Oooh fab inspiration Annmarie....love both sweaters, need to take a closer look at those! I took Kelly's advice and purchased the Hercules to stash away for the Summer....rude not too for £22! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to look for the Hercules sandals and they only had one pair in tan in a size too big so I need to put in an order too. I am however a little undecided on the gold or the tan ... somehow I have a feeling the gold will look much better on me but I need a pair of tan sandals more. I'm sure I will work it out! Happy new year to you Annmarie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab list. Love both jumpers. I have so many cream jumpers though... Could I justify another ;)) Yes! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest