Monday, 1 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | 1 TOP 3 WAYS


This Mango top is my second purchase from my currently covering list (here). I often admire tops like this on the simply stylish French girls/ladies on Instagram. I like how versatile they can be, by just changing your footwear this top can take you from morning, noon and night.


It comes not only in this lovely pale grey colour, but also this checked pattern and this darker colour and the cream is in the sale, here.

P.S I ordered the size 12 and when it came the size 12 was labeled as large and it was huge on me, so I have returned it for a size 10 ..... I am normally a M in Mango and the sizing being in 8, 10, 12 got me a little confused online. I am awaiting my size 10 and once received a #ootd will be up on Instagram and the blog, so watch this space. 


Annmarie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest