Tuesday, 2 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | BLACK LEATHER AND GREY CASHMERE


A pairing I see a lot on Pinterest and Instagram and I LOVE IT! Black leather jackets and grey scarves, accessorised with chunky watches and bracelets. 

Images Via Pinterest


SHOP THE LOOK HERE 



My leather is Isabel Marant, but there are great versions on the higher end high street such as Whistles. A leather jacket I admire each year is from Baukjen, it gets fantastic reviews and Hush Clothing's new leather jacket looks rather nice too!

Classics that never seem to go out of fashion.

Annmarie
xx


6 comments:

  1. Love this Annmarie - like you say great wardrobe classics. Having invested in a grey cashmere scarf this winter I've been wondering how I ever used to manage without it!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love this look and have tried to re-create it myself too! Am loving the new Hush leather jacket too - am on a clothes shopping ban (self-imposed!) which will hopefully help me afford it later in the year! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely look and beautifully recreated by yourself. It's so difficult to find a really good fitting leather jacket. I've tried a few in the past and they've just not quite cut it on the fit so I've always passed up. And I've never been 100% sure of myself in a leather jacket just like I'm never sure of myself in a denim jacket. I'm sure there is one for me out there somewhere though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look - it manages to look so effortless! I've decided I need a new leather jacket so will check out your suggestions.
    Luisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We provide you a huge range of online China products in UK. Our vision is to give you comfort for all fields of life. Everything would be at your on click.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice style. I like the grey scarf with the biker.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest