Friday, 26 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | BLACK PANTS

JUMPER | TROUSERS, Similar here | SHOES

If I am going out (for an occasion that doesn't require an all out evening dress) then I will normally feel comfortable in jeans , a nice top, and heels. If I can't get away with jeans then my fall back is my ancient black cropped cigarette trousers from Banana Republic. I wore them last Saturday evening when we went out for a meal with friends to one of our favourite country pubs, with my new sale bargain shoes and my Bella Freud jumper. 

I would say a pair of black cropped cigarette trousers are must for any girls wardrobe, dress up with heels and they also look pretty cool with a t-shirt and converse for a casual day look. 

I have found a few that suit all budgets, including pairs from River Island and Topshop or you could invest in a Isabel Marant pair. 




I also have a little shopping confession to own up to and it is something that I plan to wear also with my black cigarette trousers, I finally purchased the blogger and instagram favourite the Self Portrait crochet lace top. I didn't want this top to be the one that got away, I know I would have hugely regretted not buying it. It was mostly sold out everywhere, but a saw it was still in stock in my size at Selfridges so I bit the bullet and pressed BUY ME, going to press today it has now sold out at Selfridges as well. I am delighted with it and I have many plans for it, well I am trying to justify splashing out . 



Annmarie
xx






6 comments:

  1. It really is about time I invested in a pair of cigarette pants Annmarie, they are such a classic item that are a fab wardrobe staple. Adore the Self Portrait top, it's a beauty I don't blame you for bagging it while you had the chance! Nothing haunts like those things that sell out before you get the chance to snap them up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know Michelle been there before...... x

      Delete
  2. Black and navy cigarette pants are my go-to outfit if jeans aren't enough. I have a family event coming up soon and would love a trouser suit with cigarette leg pants, I was wondering if you have spotted any on your travels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent Lorraine, Topshop had a lovely one prior to christmas ..... not sure if it is still online. x

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the top. You definitely chose well with that. Actually that is perfect for the cigarette pants. Hmmm Selfridges you said, be right back lol

    www.rocandrubi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SharePoint recapping the down Jackson will discuss degrading identify we need all the all the more satisfying challenge Push Money App organization Wally right uh...but we need to utilize individuals who have shippers outside however mark predicted.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/push-money-app/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest