Friday, 19 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | HALF TERM MAMA


COAT | SCARF, Next | JEANS | BOOTS, Russell & Bromley (old) | BAG, Similar Here

You are most probably utterly bored with seeing me in this coat, but this coat is warm and practical for a days out with the kids and it covers a multitude of sins. We visited one of our favourite local places yesterday, Cedar Farm, we like to feed the animals and play on the swings and then have the best coffee and carrot cake ever in the The Roastery Espresso Bar. Plus, I like to go into the little shop that sells lots of Burt Bee's and stock up on my favourite tinted lip balm in rose.

My casual day outfit tends to be this black parka and back leather ankle boots. I have found a few gorgeous black parkas at Maje that are half the price I paid for my Woolwich one and I have also found some great boots in andOtherStories that are very much like Acne Jensens.



Shop my casual day out outfit essentials below including a great red trio bag from Mango.



3 comments:

  1. Love the boots AnneMarie. Onto the wishlist they go!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fab Sue so like the Acne ones and they look really nice leather too...... xx

      Delete
  2. Tried those on at OtherStories - but can't justify another pair having just splashed out on black suede Bixa boots from Whistles - although the Whistles are smarter and more suited to cropped trousers/boyfriend jeans/dresses ...so maybe I should get the pointed Chelsea boots ha ha. Dune has smile too btw.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest