Tuesday, 23 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | NAVY, STRIPES & ALL STARS


Above is a simple outfit that works for me, navy coat, stripe top of some sorts, jeans, converse and a large tote. It worked well yesterday for a day consisting of school run, mummy and toddler playgroup, a few errands, home, clean the bathrooms, then finishing off with school pick up. 

The similar key pieces can be found at Boden and why not take advantage of their diminishing discount code this week, 20% off today still, here with code 9J9G

1. COAT | 2. BRETON | 3. JEANS | 5. BAG

I have to say, I do love a navy coat and find them more versatile than a black coat and more expensive looking. 

Annmarie
xx


6 comments:

  1. Looks great. Have you had your hair cut shorter recently? I'm going for the chop tomorrow, quite excited for a freshen up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just had my 8/9 week cut and colour, it is no shorter than I normally have been getting it cut. It does you good to have a change, I went for the chop 3 years ago after my second child was born ..... I have been tempted just this last week to let it grow again ......???? I don't know ..... x

      Delete
  2. I chopped! About 5 inches eek! I'd been growing it since we arrived in Switzerland but it had gotten very long and looked a bit messy to be honest unless I spent a fair bit of time on it. Now it's a long bob, and just grazes my collarbones. Probably about an inch shorter then I'd have liked, but I'll just leave it longer till the next cut. Nice to have a change, just need to get used to it! Trying to channel a Miranda Kerr ;

    ReplyDelete
  3. whites are the best shade ever, serene and pristine. Try it girl, afterall you said that you really like this dress! then why not!

    white dresses for women

    ReplyDelete
  4. using your finger and dragging across the screen on but some very practical so we actually created an application called Brain Plus IQ accelerator and you can get it at accelerator it's a free application that you can use I want to show you how this application works because it's very effective and .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/brain-plus-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. Have you had your hair cut shorter recently? I'm going for the chop tomorrow, quite excited for a freshen up!love your shoes too.
    women flats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest