Thursday, 11 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | NEEDLE NEW SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION

I did this post (here) and featured a jumper by Needle that I really liked, I was not affiliated to them I just featured the jumper because I just really liked it. Anyway, Needle loved my styling and as a thank you for featuring their cable knit jumper, they said I could pick something from their S|S collection. Well, I wasn't going to decline that offer!

They sent me the look book to pick from and I was slightly spoilt for choice, initially the stripe jumpers jumped out at me, but I steered away from my stripe addiction towards something that I thought would look love lovely with denim and my leopard flats.




JUMPER * | JEANS, ZARA (old) | SHOES RUSSELL & BROMLEY (similar here)

It is a lovely spring jumper that is made up of linen, silk and viscose. The colour blocking making it a little different, I have styled it here with blue denim, but this particular colour way would look equally fabulous with white denim. This jumper is also ideal to layer over a soft shirt or size up for a more slouchier fit and layer over a linen vest.

Their new spring/summer collection has been launched this week and here are my favourite pieces, 






If you are looking for luxury knitwear in stunning colour palettes with attention to detail made with beautiful yarns look no further than Needle

Annmarie 
xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a lovely outfit. Just had a quick look at the website. There's a lovely pale blue cable knit in the sale which I'd saying buy me, buy me. Never heard if this company before so Thankyou for the introduction xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a lovely outfit. Just had a quick look at the website. There's a lovely pale blue cable knit in the sale which I'd saying buy me, buy me. Never heard if this company before so Thankyou for the introduction xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is nice that one, what I like about this company is that it is British and you cant beat that. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest