Tuesday, 9 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | PALE BLUE SHIRT & BOUCLE

JACKET  | SHIRT | JEANS | BOOTS | BAG

Just another quick #OOTD post from me which includes some favourite items of mine.

A pale blue shirt is an essential item for your wardrobe in my opinion and always looks fabulous with denim jeans. My favourite blue shirt is from Gap, I love to roll the sleeves up and open a few buttons (as many as I can dare without exposing) and do the fashionable untuck/tuck. There are a few great plain blue shirts around, like this one from Mango  or this or this one.  This blue shirt, which is a little different from a classic button down, albeit with a bigger price tag than the others, but you have to agree it is rather nice. Style your blue shirt and jeans with a little jacket for a perfect casual/smart outfit.

Annmarie
xx



2 comments:

  1. because I’m because I right ok this is my writing my blog I'm it means I’m Wahconah I'm lucky enough and I get to trial of new things to Revita Beau Eye Serum review in up talk about so I'm always getting new product and avoid buying the products and I’m just enquiring a lot I'm not using up ulna to make it kind of like an even balance .


    http://renovocremefacts.com/revita-beau-eye-serum/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its it to treat me you put it in withered you can even put in dry here to get a little texture Will Smith NIS it's good but it's just Dervina Firming Cream not miraculously will not be read on it next up is 12 benefits he doesn't know I’ll on between benefits spree in treatment between sprite I'm so much about it repeatedly ever in its in my .

    http://renovocremefacts.com/dervina-firming-cream/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest