Friday, 12 February 2016

FM40 STYLE | PRETTY TOPS IN M&S

ONE | TWO THREE | FOUR

When I was in Marks and Spencer the other day on route to the food hall I wandered over to the Indigo section as an embroidery anglaise top (number 1 ) caught my eye, surprise, surprise. Then I started to have a proper look around and there were some really nice boho tops for the summer. Then, when I got home I thought I would do some further research online and I found a few other gems including the blue off the shoulder number (here), which is very Tibi, the very stylish Stylonylon looks amazing in it here.

Here are few pictures I took as Marks & Spencer's online images and styling aren't always the best,




Annmarie
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest