Friday, 18 March 2016

FM40 1 ITEM 3 WAYS | PARISIAN SWEATSHIRT

Have I told you Hubby and I are jetting off to Paris today for 48 hours .... kids free! Now, I sort of influenced this trip by saying to my rugby fan Hubby who couldn't get to Twickenham this year, it would good to watch England against France in Paris. After, a little bit of googling on his behalf, two hours later the trip was booked! Happy days .......

Albeit it is a short visit to one of our favourite cities and our itinerary is planned as follows ...... get there Friday afternoon .....  check in, change for a lovely Dinner we have booked. Saturday, after breakfast (hopefully at Angelina's) a day of wandering around beautiful Paris, I am not planning on shopping, I will be happy just window shopping strolling down Avenue Montaigne (well maybe I might just stumble upon an Isabel Marant store .... wink, wink) a late lunch, then off to the Rugby.  Then sadly back to earth late Sunday morning when we return home.

I am only taking carry on luggage and I have to take a coat that will be practical for watching the Rugby late Saturday evening, I have stuck with a monochrome wardrobe and I hope to keep you updated on Instagram.

This sweatshirt would have been perfect for my trip. I have styled it 3 ways just because  "j'adore"






OUTFIT 1 - SWEATSHIRT | JEANS | TRAINERS
OUTFIT 2 - SWEATSHIRT | TROUSERS | MARY JANES 
OUTFIT 3 - SWEATSHIRT | SKIRT | SHOES
Au Revoir

Annmarie
xx

P.S I am rather in love with the Mary Janes in outfit 2, I found them thanks to the lovely Amanda who featured them on her blog The Online Stylist, just stunning. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how completely lovely, nothing better than a weekend in Paris (and the rugby is always good to watch!) Love your outfits, especially the heels, beautifully chic as always AnnMarie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest