Thursday, 31 March 2016

FM40 | A PRETTY WHITE SUMMER TOP WITH THANKS TO THE WHITE COMPANY


I have a new white top with thanks to the lovely people at The White Company



Good Fridays sunshine gave me a huge burst of enthusiasm, even though my nasty head cold was just starting to take hold and I broke open the ballet pump shoe boxes and got my capri MIH jeans out of the wardrobe to showcase this pretty cotton blouse from The White Company.

I am sure if you search my blog "pretty white blouse" almost all my posts will appear, my obsession with all things white for summer continues.




This one is quite a casual blouse, breezy, cool, but oh so pretty ...... perfect for summer. It is a versatile little blouse, perfect with either jeans, trousers or denim shorts on holiday. A gorgeous addition to my pretty white blouse collection. 

The white company have quite a few things I am loving in the ladies clothing collection, many of which I featured in this post here

Annmarie
xx


The White Company gifted the EMBROIDERED DOT BLOUSE  to me, but the words and opinions are all my own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest