Tuesday, 29 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | CAMEL & DENIM

Coat, Jaeger | Shirt, H&M | Jeans, Topshop | Boots, Russell & Bromley | Bag, Mulberry 
All items are old - similar can be found below in my edit 

This was me last Thursday and what I wore to L's pre-school Easter play, Bunnies on the Farm. L was a bunny and Mummy didn't know what to wear. I got this outfit out the night before, but still wasn't 100% sure. I then came downstairs and started to catch up on my emails and a few being from Sheerluxe and they had a feature on camel and double denim, a perfect colour combination for trans-seasonal dressing and this image made me 100% certain with my outfit choice. 

Image Via

The weather is still very uncertain, the sun is shinning, but it's cold and a camel coat or trench mac is perfect for this type of weather, brighter than your navy and black. Start with your denim basics (jeans and shirts) and team with coats, trench macs jumpers or tees in camel hues for a luxe look. 

Here are my favourite denim and camel pieces, including some amazing Chanel shoe dupes (here)

(click on the pictures for links)


2 comments:

  1. Super stylish Annmarie, I love camel and denim together, it look classy but laid back. And oh my goodness those Chanel dupes are fab, what a find! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest