Friday, 4 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | CREDIT OR DEBIT ......

Yesterdays post was slightly indulgent, so today I thought I would do a credit or debit post. I love reading these types of articles in magazines as I do stuffer from the champagne taste, lemonade money syndrome. So, I always get excited when I find good designer inspired looks on the high street.


TOP ROW  CREDIT | ISABEL MARANT    DEBIT | TOPSHOP
MIDDLE ROW CREDIT | MANSUR GRAVIEL  DEBIT | JOHN LEWIS
BOTTOM ROW CREDIT | CASTANER  DEBIT | ASOS

Have a lovely weekend and to all the Mummies have a lovely Mothers day. 

Annmarie
xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post about Champagne taste, Lemonade budget - which sadly I suffer from too! I was in West End last night and there was just too much going on so this list would have helped me whittle things down no end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really tremendous that the way you desceibe. This information is so much more than I needed!keep it up .black flats for women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest