Thursday, 24 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | LACE IN PARIS


I think by now you know I have a weakness for pretty white lace tops and I couldn't resist the Self-Portrait top I am wearing above. I like the idea of dressy tops because I can wear them with jeans, pants or even cargo pants with heels for a night out and still feel dressed up without being overly glam. This top is now sold out ........ but wait, drum roll ........  they have a new version and I think it's even prettier than mine with the added ruffles.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

If like me and you like the Isabel Marant black heels, but the heel height and price put you off then number 4 above from Asos are a perfect cheaper alternative with a much more manageable heel height. 

Before you go, have you seen the black Self-Portrait top? G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! 


Annmarie
xx




5 comments:

  1. Annmarie I love Self Portrait!! Good post Simi X
    www.similindgren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Annmarie - how do their sizes come up please? I'm in the middle of an E-Bay sales frenzy at the moment and ready for a little splurge in April! I'm usually typical size 8 and same height as you. Got my eye on the Adeline Daisy Dress :-) Keri xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keri, I tried a SP dress on before Christmas In Selfridges and I tried on a 12 perfect everywhere, but I couldn't get the size 12 zipped up over my boobs!! The assistant said the sizes are very hit and miss with some styles running very small. I find matches and Net a Porter are good and give the actual measurements of the individual, I used that when ordering the top and my normal size was perfect. x Good luck with the Ebay frenzy. x

      Delete
    2. It should say "individual item" xx Have a lovely Easter Weekend .xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you Annmarie - I'm back up North next weekend. Going to leave Luca with Grannie for a day and hit Manchester! Will play it safe and try on in Selfridges. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest