Tuesday, 8 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | SPRING DRESSES

DRESS, ISABEL MARANT ETOILE | SHOES, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN | BAG, CHANEL

I don't wear dresses as much as I should, I am the girl who will reaches for her jeans 90% of the time. On Sunday, I had to wear a dress for Mothering Sunday Lunch at my hubby's golf club, so I wore my Isabel Marant dress I purchased off a pre-loved web site before Christmas.  Other than this dress the other dresses I own are either evening dresses or summery white embroidery anglaise dresses

So, when I was recently contacted by a reader for a request to do a spring dress post for herself and her sister who were both struggling to find dresses suitable to wear to lunch that were not frumpy, not too tight and not too short. I thought now that is a good challenge for me to look out of my comfort zone. 

Here is my edit, apologies if you wanted colourful spring prints ladies, but that's not really me, monochrome patterns and navy have won me over, again!  However, I do like this one, perfect with a little denim jacket over. I literally checked everywhere, the day dresses that are available at the moment are either slightly frumpy, too formal or more suitable for your holidays.  


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

The  Karen Millen dress is divine, last time I went shopping this dress made me stop and look into Karen Millen's window and I haven't done that for a long time. For any ladies looking for a traditional looking tea dress then this one is perfect, also Whistles have some nice shirt dresses here, and don't forget they have 25% off with Grazia which, is still valid today. 

Annmarie
xx



1 comment:

  1. very nice blog.thanks for sharing such a beautiful dress collection.your blog always very useful and great.this dress is perfect choice for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest