Monday, 7 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | SPRING/SUMMER 2016 WISH LIST

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

I have been trying to make my final edit for my wish list for summer with the mantra I began last year "buy less, buy better" It has been hard to make the edit an affordable one (and it still isn't)! As you may know I have already purchased a few things already for the season ahead, the Topshop espadrilles and the Isabel Marant shirt, but I would also like a few of the items below. 

I am still in love with Cecilie Copenhagen stuff, I like the versatility of this dress, perfect in the summer and then come winter I can still wear it with tights and boots. 

I love boho bracelets in the summer, a couple of layered bracelets just add perfect detail to plain outfit of a t-shirt and jeans. 

I have more than a few white lace tops and only one black (an old favourite from andOtherStories from two seasons ago) this is particular one is on my wish list, albeit a little expensive, so I will be either playing chicken with this one for the sales or waiting for a big discount code. 

I need a few plain t-shirts and I have finally found a flattering style for a big busted girl with a mummy tummy. A V-neck style that drapes rather than clings ...... I have this t-shirt in dark grey and would like to add the white and pale grey ...... love them. 

Now this is a wish list .... as you know from last week I am slightly obsessed with this new brand and I would love to add this to my holiday wardrobe? 

My favourite swimsuit, very flattering. I got it in the navy last year and I have just purchased it in black and I am very happy as I found it 50% reduced in their sale section (here). 

My favourite jeans are Topshop Jamie's. However, I do prefer a slightly lower rise in the summer for wearing things casually tucked. I think I am going to go for the fashion editors favourite the Baxter. 

I would also like a navy light weight down coat (fond of these) I found last year come spring on the school run, the morning can still be quite chilly and a lightweight little padded jacket would come in handy. My thin khaki jackets didn't cut the mustard last year and I was cold, it will also be useful for watching my little boy participating in all his sport related activities, as let's face it our summers aren't that warm.  

I am sure some high street pretty tops will catch my eye and most probably find their way into my wardrobe. 

Annmarie
xx




6 comments:

  1. very nice blog.i like the versatility of dress.such a great blog.your blog always share good information and your blog is very useful and great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses you have chosen - the Cecilie Copenhagen dress in particular is gorgeous. It's a brand I've only just heard of but can't wait to try!
    Katie
    TheEclecticity.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne Marie how is the sizing on the j crew swimsuit please? I wear a medium tippi but am pear shaped .... Trying to avoid a massive order to try multiple sizes .... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also get a Medium in the Tippi's as I am a 12 on my top half (10 on my bottom on a good day!) In the swimsuit I order a US8 which is a UK 12 and I get a DD cup. It is pretty standard sizing, lots of stretch and elastic to hold you in the right places. Last year I got the D cup and that was fine for my DD± boobs. I hope that helps. x

      Delete
    2. Thanks v much! Love the blog x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest