Tuesday, 15 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | STRIPES WITH A DIFFERENCE

Please forgive me, I have an addiction to stripes.

I saw this top on one of my Instagram favourites Lily Loves fashion and nearly purchased it. I asked myself "Do I need anther stripe top?" no not really ..... and I succumbed. Then, I saw it on Alex from The Frugality last week and that was it .... purchased without hesitation.



TOP, ZARA | Jeans, Topshop | Boots, Isabel Marant | Bag, Chanel 

Here are some other stripe tops with a little "Je Ne Sais Quoi" I like,




Just a little note, the Zara top runs quite small and I am wearing a large which, is equivalent to a standard size 12 UK. 

Annmarie
xx



2 comments:

  1. Nice blouse :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Annemarie on the sizing! Would have normally gone for the medium. Just ordered!!! Love that style on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest