Wednesday, 30 March 2016

FM40 STYLE | THE WHITE COMPANY


I have often told you of my love of The White Company on my blog before. I just love everything about this lifestyle store, in fact sometimes I wish I could just transport myself into the pages of their catalogues, borrowers style and live my life The White Company way. 

I wish for the white company house, with beds adored in their crisp white bedlinen, fluffy white towels in the bathroom and their beautiful fragrance candles scattered around my home. I have made a small start to my wishes and we have their bedlinen, I have just purchased some new bath mats and I have recently just tried their candle in the new fragrance White Hyacinth, which is beautiful dewy aroma of spring. Our dream forever house I hope is not too far in the distant future, with my white marble kitchen counter tops, New York subway tiles, white shutters and white washed floors ........ I long to live stylistically the The White Company way. 

Their clothing range is always something I desire also, simple, classic and beautifully designed. 

Here are a few of my favourite pieces. 










With thanks to The White Company this pretty white blouse may have found its way into my wardrobe. Full details in my next post.



Annmarie
xx









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest