Tuesday, 5 April 2016

FM40 BEAUTY | BOBBI GIRL BY HEART


I play around with make up brands a bit, Chanel and recently Charlotte Tilbury, but time after time I always return to Bobbi Brown.

The main basics I use are by Bobbi Brown, I have never strayed from her bronzer which is the most natural one I have ever found. Her long wear gel eye liner is truly amazing ..... it doesn't budge all day and I adore her cream blushers. I invested about 10 years ago in some Bobbi Brown brushes and they are still going strong, with care and attention using her brush cleaners.



Images Via

My make up heart still belongs to Bobbi Brown.

Is there a make up brand you are loyal to? 

Annmarie
xx



1 comment:

  1. Bobbi Brown for me too, I am addicted to their bronze shimmer brick and love their eyeshadow, I always make sure I have both xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest