Friday, 1 April 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | FOR THE WEEKEND

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

The spring weekends are finally here and it's time to get the ankles out in my favourite cropped jeans, the MIH Paris Skinny Jeans and trainers. 

A comfortable pair of jeans, a la French inspired t-shirt from Hush layered with a striped sweater, is a perfect combo for weekend dressing. I would normally style the above with my white converse, but I do like the look of number 4 . 

Have a lovely weekend

Annmaarie
xx


2 comments:

  1. So simple but still such a gorgeous look for spring. I'm not a great jean wearer but the MIH pair look lush, may well be worth a try on. Thanks for tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the MIH jeans are so worth trying .... the Paris style are the perfect capri style jeans and very comfortable. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest