Friday, 29 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | 1 ITEM 3 WAYS

A black crossbody bag that I can use daily is on my wish list, I haven't quite decided which one I would like ..... I am fussy with bags and yes I am a self-confessed bag snob. Then, I saw this cute Gucci one and there was more than a little bit of love for it. This bag could be so versatile for me .....

OUT WITH THE KIDS

1. Military Jacket - Hush | 2. T-shirt - American Vintage | 3. Jeans - MIH | 4. Bag - Gucci | 5. Trainers - Converse

DAILY WEAR

1. Shirt - J Crew | 2. Jeans - Topshop | 3. Necklace - Alex Monroe | 4. Bag - Gucci | 5. Shoes - Boden

IN THE EVENING ON HOLIDAY

1. Dress - andOtherStories | 2. Earrings - Alex Monroe | 3. Gucci | 4. Shoes - Castaner

Doesn't it look fab with the Alex Monroe bee jewellery that I have admired for years! Plus that gorgeous black andOtherStories dress has now got 20% here and Boden have extended their 25% off for another whole day, don't forget to use code K6W6

Have a lovely weekend. 

Annmarie 
xx



2 comments:

  1. That &Other Stories dress is fab, would be a great little buy - may have to have a little look. I like the shape and size of the bag, I'm just a bit funny when a bag is so identifiable but its probably just me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no totally understand what you are saying ..... although i absolutely love it because of the Gucci stripe & bee..... would I get fed up with it because those two very identifiable reasons???? x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest