Thursday, 14 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | CREDIT V'S DEBIT #4


Another Credit V's Debit post for you this week, as I just had to share these amazing designer look-a-likes in the footwear department with you.  

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Can you believe the look-a-likes are from River Island?! I can believe it, because remember the amazing red suede tassel ones at Christmas that I highlighted you too. The £24 price tag for River  Island's Aquazzura Belgravia suede espadrilles look-a-likes are slightly more palatable than the £300 the designer offerings would cost you. Not forgetting the Gianviti Rossi dupes (number 4) these would look amazing with a white dress on holiday, I have to say I actually prefer them to the designer ones. 

Anmarie
xx

P.S Not forgetting Boden's homage to Aquazzura's espadrilles here also.



2 comments:

  1. I daren't look Annmarie....I've made quite a few shoe purchases recently and you are adding to my woes! ;0) I am in the market for some new espadrilles and I love the RI ones! I shall have to sit tight until next month now though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab finds. I actually prefer the dupes too!!
    Sophie x
    www.fromchootogoo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest