Monday, 18 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | CURRENTLY COVETING #11

Dress | Hat may have to settle for this one | Perfume | Swimsuit

I am trying to emulate a 1950s screen goddess look here, full skirted dress, large sun hat and a classy one piece. This dress from Asos is just absolutely gorgeous!

I am always unlucky with Asos I find their website often too big to navigate and tend to miss all the fabulous stuff, so I have made a little note to myself to regularly check the new stock items. Which I have done this weekend and I found these fabulous red sandals, these shoesthis boho top and this one. I am still unsure whether to order this dress that Laura from WIT was looking fabulous in and which is very similar to the very expensive Vita Kin dresses, I am visualising it my black wedge espadrilles I got from Topshop.

Decisions, decisions ..... 

Annmarie
xx




1 comment:

  1. I am completely in love with the sunhat, hadn't seen the cheaper Mango alternative, but I love the Eugenia Kim one! x
    http://www.whiitelist.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest