Tuesday, 12 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | ENYOING YORKSHIRE IN CLOUDS OF CASHMERE

Sweater * - Hush Boyfriend Cashmere Sweater | Jeans - Topshop Jamie | Boots - Russell & Bromley (old) Similar Here | Sunglasses - Tom Ford | Nails - Essie Fifth Avenue

There I am posting My Top 20 Summer High Street Buys and packing some winter clothes away and then the changeable weather of the Easter holidays caught me out slightly. My saviour ...... thanks to Hush was their cashmere boyfriend sweater. Hush describe this as the definition of laid-back luxury and it sure is!! Made from the softest cashmere, a flattering crew neck, side splits and a longer back hem, it is so easy and beautiful to wear.

This jumper was worth its weight in gold on our recent trip to Yorkshire, looking equally good with wellies and then ankle boots for a tea time drink at the pub.




I am really fussy with knitwear and now I am only really investing in cashmere or merino wool, both being soft next to my skin and no unsightly bobbling!!




Cashmere is one of those luxuries I think is worth investing in. This sweater has been on constant repeat this last week. 

Annmarie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest