Tuesday, 26 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | KEEP IT SIMPLE


Blazer - J Crew | T-Shirt - American Vintage here or here | Jeans - MIH | Shoes, Converse | Bag - Mulberry | Sunglasses - Rayban

Last week the spring weather finally arrived in the North West of England and the warmer temperatures meant the heavy coats could be put away (although they were back out on Sunday) what can I wear???? Keep it simple I told myself......  an outfit favourite last week was a white t-shirt, jeans and my navy blazer with a little mix up of accessories. 

A very recent buy was a new white t-shirt by American Vintage, I adore these Jacksonville tees, they are so flattering with their V-necks and A-line shape, I got mine from John Lewis , but they are also available here (where you can get 10% off with your first order when you sign up to their newsletter). 



Keep it simple in ........ 



5 comments:

  1. This is my go-to look in spring, autumn and not-so-hot summers. Love the look of the American vintage tee. This could be a great camouflage for my mummy tummy. Do you mind sharing whether what size you got?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not at all!! x They are perfect for the mummy tummy ..... I get a size M (I am a 34dd) I am size 10/12 on top. xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the navy blazer! Keep seeing this pop up everywhere, it's so versatile. I need to get myself one I think! Jane x

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite things in my wardrobe, really recommend J Crews blazers. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest