Friday, 15 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | THE OBSESSION WITH WHITE TOPS CONTINUES


I am totally over being wrapped up like a cocoon all winter and I am willing warm spring days and the beginning of summer to come that little bit faster so I can continue my indulgence with all things white and boho.


Yes, that is me in another white pretty top, this one is from LUX FIX and I have to say it is rather special. I had one of those moments when you try something on and there was instant love! The beautiful details makes this top stand out, the pretty beaded trim on the V-neckline (which may I add is very flattering) and the delicate broiderie anglaise on the sleeves. If you have maxed out on white tops and are looking for a pretty top in a darker colour, then this top comes in a gorgeous charcoal grey colour here.


I am dreaming of wearing this top on holiday with a pair of denim shorts, these from Hush look ideal, tan sandals and a straw basket for trip to the market or beach. For now in this uncertain British weather I will wear it with my favourite ripped Topshop Jamie jeans and neutral suede boots. 


Top - Colette Top by Feather & Bone at LUX FIX | Jeans - Topshop Jamie jeans | Boots - Russell & Bromley (similar here) | Sunglasses - Tom Ford  | Nails - Essie in Fifth Avenue | Straw Tote - Rae Feather

I would like to thank LUX FIX for sponsoring this post and you for continuing to support the brands that partner FM40.  Read my interview with LUX FIX here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest