Thursday, 28 April 2016

FM40 STYLE | UPDATE ON A FEW MANGO PURCHASES


I was patiently waiting for a 30% off code before I ordered a few things from Mango that I had my eye on ..... the weekend they did the 30% off in April last year came and went (I remember it well last year, it was the weekend we visited Barcelona) with no sign of any discount code popping into my inbox. I then started to fear my size might sell out if I waited any longer, so I took the plunge and placed my order. 

The first thing I ordered was this dress, which I wanted for my holidays to wear to the beach and to pop over my swimsuit for a bit of lunch. I ordered the size 10, which is also labeled as a medium. This size is perfect for me and I am delighted with it ....... I was slightly unsure about the price £79.99, but the cut and quality of the embroidery is quite impressive and looks as good as some of the Isabel Marant stuff. Lo and behold, what happened after I ordered it? It was reduced to £69.99, at least it wasn't 30% off. A small minus is that it doesn't come with an underslip, but to be honest I have plenty I can use and I mainly plan to wear it over my swimsuit, so I don't really require one. 



Another item I ordered was a top I previously blogged about, I had big hopes for this top, but sadly it didn't work out for me. The bloody boobs got in the way again, I ordered a size 12 (a large) in it as the top appeared to look slightly short. It fitted well, but the short boxy style didn't work on me, plus I am not big on showing my top arms. If you are petite and flat chested, it will be perfect on you, it is such an Izzy inspired top, just wish it would have been two inches longer. 

There are a few other things that I have my eye on ...... the hat of course which I keep on featuring and I love number 2, this smocked waist skirt is yet again very similar to designs of my favourite designer, these particular style of skirts look great worn on your hips over your swimsuit or with just a simple T-shirt and sandals on a hot day. Number 5, I adore in both colour ways, the black might be just edging it, Mango have styled it perfectly with white flared jeans, large tassel earrings and heels. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |6 

Finally, before I go this top is pretty cute too. 

Annmarie
xx




1 comment:

  1. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. It is a nicely informative article in fashion, traditional & costume jewelry ranges, I have ever read. Thank you.
    Chique

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest