Saturday, 21 May 2016

FM40 LIFESTYLE | A WEEKEND WELL SPENT



I do love the weekends ...................... it's our precious time that all four of us spend together.

I always try to get us something nice for breakfast rather than our usual weekday cereal, teamed with a nice coffee from our new Nespresso Machine we are then we are good to go. 

Today, we may walk into our village for a milkshake or babyccino and then Hubby and I are out Saturday evening at a black tie do, which gives me the rare chance to dress up and put a nice dress on. 

This Sunday we have another 6 year old party to attend ...... and I am on party duty. Something comfy would be the outfit of choice, the summer has seemed to have disappeared so a nice cashmere spring/summer jumper would be ideal, together with some cropped jeans and trainers (love these). I thought the other day ...... I haven't looked at Chinti & Parker for ages ..... sorry I went on ..... many beautiful things including the jumper above, stripes and liberty print combined, what's not to love? 

After, the Sunday evening marathon of homework, getting the uniform and P.E kit ready, bath and bedtime..... there may be time to squeeze a beauty treat in for moi ....... I have tried this recently for quickness and it's OK ..... I needed two layers to look golden brown mind you, but there was no streaks and the bonus was, it took all of five minutes and lasted all week. 

Enjoy your weekend .... I intend to. 

Annmarie
xx




2 comments:

  1. Please could you do a post on how you do your hair? Mine is very similar but often looks fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I did a hair post a few months back .... http://fashionmumof40.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/fm40-beauty-my-hair.html xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest