Tuesday, 3 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | NAVY BALLET PUMPS


A wish list item for sure ....... Classic Chanel ballet pumps in Navy. I know the camel and black is the 'must have' colour of the moment, but I have that colourway covered with my old Russell & Bromley quilted ballet pumps (here) which are still going strong. Navy ballet pumps I think just always look so classy in spring/summer.  

My cheaper alternative to Chanel is French Sole, I have purchased quite a few styles over the years and I normally favour the Henrietta style, but whilst browsing their site for navy ballet pumps I spotted their classic ballet pump which are very similar in style to the Chanel ballet pumps. 




I am delighted with them, butter soft leather with a classic front not showing any toe cleavage like other popular French Sole styles. It also has a full adjustable bow for your comfort and fit, plus the ultimate bonus is I feel like I am walking on fluffy clouds when I wear them.

Alexa Chung is also a fan of the classic ballet flat in navy and she has done a lovely little navy ballet pump in her archive range for M&S here. New Look always do a great affordable ballet pump, here in navy and if you like the scalloped edge style like the Chloe Lauren flats then Boden have a great homage to them here


Annmarie
xx




2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing blog and really appreciate this blog specially for women's fashion.
    women's evening wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    Cocktail Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest