Monday, 23 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | GUCCI COMEBACK




Images Via Pinterest

I enjoyed reading the article in The Sunday Telagraph's Stella magazine the other week about Gucci. I thought Kate Finnigan's description of the brands re-emergence this last year being like a butterfly from a cocoon was lovely. 

The Gucci effect, romantic and flamboyant has caught the imagination of most. I bought a few Gucci pieces in the early 2000s, a small monogrammed bucket bag that has seen better days, brown suede shoes with a 5 inch block heel that I purchased in the sale ..... and that I sold last year. I know ..... I thought Gucci had had its day ..... how wrong was I! To be honest the main reason for selling was that I could no longer wear such a high heel. Two pieces I still wear are my scarf and my old cream cross body bag (which after 9 years I still adore) that I purchased with money I won from a competition at work to design the company's new corporate uniform. 

Jumper - Hush | Scarf - Gucci | Bag - Gucci | Jeans - Zara | Shoes - Russell & Bromley 

What new Gucci pieces do I like? 



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Of course there are many Gucci shoe homages on the high street, my favourites are thesethese gold ones from Topshop and these fabulous red loafers from Office that are very similar to number 6 .

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest