Monday, 9 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | PRETTY WIRE SHOP

Blouse - Pretty Wire Shop | Bag - chanel | Pants - Banana Rebuplic | Shoes - Russell & Bromley similar here | Sunglasses - Rayban

This blouse I am just over the moon with ........ it all started with my having a peep at Pretty Wire Shop  after seeing some lovely ladies I follow on Instragam tagging their pretty tops to this store. I had a look, but I wasn't brave enough to order as all the text is French and my school girl French is poor to non-existent. 

Anyway, after a day in Liverpool getting my hair done and a little bit of shopping, it was the day I didn't see anything that caught my eye until I went to the car park and was waiting to pay. In front of me was this gorgeous girl, who was very nicely dressed (contrary to what people think us Liverpool girls don't all dress like ill-advised wags or wear our PJs and velcro rollers to the shops) ..... I spied a Burberry trench mac, a small quilted Chanel bag, cropped jeans, white trainers and this gorgeous white embroidered anglaise blouse peeping from the sleeves of her mac ....... I wanted the blouse ...... I had seen it before ...... where???



Yes, Pretty Wire Shop ...... thanks to Google translation the blouse was ordered within 15 minutes of me arriving back home. The transaction went well and the delivery time was very quick, I would really recommend ordering from them as they have some gorgeous pieces.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Annmarie
xx

PS I have dusted off my old camel & black two tone Russell & Bromley ballet pumps and totally pretending they are Chanel. You see I am totally in love with the two tone Chanel sling backs that are all over blogosphere, they are a few homages about including the New Look ones I highlighted you too that are now sold out, but we really want a pair with a sling back with a small block heel just like the real ones don't we? ..... Well look at these and these. Has anybody ordered off Jessica Buurman, worldwide delivery and they have just about every homage to the best designer shoes available ...... Oh my god hide my credit card!!!!



8 comments:

  1. very classy look awesome.your blog always very awesome.thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blouse, very classy and fresh!! May I ask which size are you wearing (as there is no size conversion on the site)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a size 2 which I would say is suitable for a 10/12. X

      Delete
  3. Ooooh love that blouse! Is it see through though? Do you need to wear anything under it? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can get away with just your bra, I do 😘

      Delete
  4. If you ever order the shoes from that site let me know! I've wanted a pair of Chloe Savannah's forever and they have a pretty good copy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, I will do. However, my little blogging friend Kelly from the4amclub has ordered a few things recently including a Chloe -esq boho saddle bag and some Rossi like shoes. She has very good taste and a lover of the finer things including real Chanel shoes, so I think that's a test passed. If you don't follow her on Instagram - do she has been recently been wearing her Jessica Buurman buys on her #ootd shares. X

      Delete
    2. Ooh! Will take a look thanks x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest