Saturday, 7 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND


The weekend is here ...... just a four day wait this time due to the bonus of the long weekend of last.

The weekends just seem to go by too quickly don't they? With a 6 and a 3 year old I am normally jumping from one children's party to the next (wow May is a busy month in N's class) sporting clubs and in-between making sure all the homework is completed ......  Sunday evening can creep upon you in a flash!!

So ..... pause, enjoy and relax in your weekend attire (love these chinos ) and whenever you can fit in an odd weekend treat.

My treats this weekend are for my hormonal skin that badly needs some TLC (why have I got into my 40s and suddenly got a chin full of spots)!? I am going to try this weekend treatment that the lovely lady on my local Chanel counter gave me a sample of ...... plus my hands need some attention too after the winter and I will be hopefully trying some of this that I have on order.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST



2 comments:

  1. I hear you with the skin, feel like nothing seems to work either. My friend has suggested I should start doing some masks so I may give that a try. Look forward to hearing how you got on with the Chanel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out clarks candra glow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest