Wednesday, 25 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | STAR MELA

Dress - Star Mela or here

OK, I had a bit of a freak the other day when I realised I only had 8 weeks until my summer holiday .... ahhh I have 8 pounds at least to lose and my willpower has been shocking lately. Then, on the other hand I was immensely excited for our 2 weeks away in the sun and I love planning my holiday wardrobe.   

N had a party in the city centre on Sunday, so I dropped him off and escaped for 1 hour to John Lewis for a coffee and a little nose at the clothes and I spotted this gorgeous dress above, I absolutely love it!!!

I then did a bit of perusing of the brand Star Mela online, I have often admired their clutch bags (this one is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S) and after my research it is not only this dress and their clutch bags I like! 




Annmarie
xx

PS Holidays will be the theme on FM40 for the next couple posts, giving you inspiration for your holiday wardrobe. 

SHOP THIS POST 



6 comments:

  1. I love your blog - always such lovely things, i will be checking these dresses out, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!! This dress is gorgeous and a brand I will definitely buying from for my holidays. xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks to your blog I bought the featured dress. I love it. Great recommendation thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wonderful!!! It is just gorgeous isn't ? wish I had the pennies to purchase it too ... Fingers crossed there is a M still left on payday! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest