Friday, 13 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | WAREHOUSE 25% OFF


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Warehouse was a shop I adored in my early twenties, then in recent years I sadly just walked past it to Zara. Last year I found a great lace top in there that I have worn endlessly and which gains many compliments. The lovely people at Grazia and Warehouse have a given us a 25% off voucher this week, so I thought I would take a closer look. 

The lace embroidered maxi dress ..... swoon, is just absolutely gorgeous. For those of you that missed on the Zara one last year, then don't hesitate and snap this one up. I personally can't do off the shoulder, but I adore this simple chambray ruffle dress, I could possibly do this one on holiday over my swimsuit.  Talking about swimwear they also have some very expensive looking bikinis

Here are a few other things I like. 





If you are tempted by anything then the very important 25% code is GRAZIA25

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THIS POST 




3 comments:

  1. I would love to know how you'd style that white dress? Also .... When will you start a holiday post? I'm relying on it for my summer purchases 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple how I styled my Zara lace midi dress from last year ...with Tan flat strappy sandals on holiday. I have featured quite a few items recently that would be perfect for your holidays - the Boden new arrival post, this post and my most recent debit/credit post - I plan to do a few more also. Xx

      Delete
    2. Brill off to have another look. Brilliant blog 👍🏻

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest