Sunday, 15 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | WEEKEND MAMA



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6


Brunch, lunch, taking your little ones to yet another party or a leisurely short walk into the village accompanying the little ones on their bikes for a tea time glass of wine at the pub ..... this outfit will do it all for me at the weekends. 

I feel comfortable in a slightly cropped skinny jean (and I think it is time that we can break out the white jeans) with a statement flat (love these Rockstud-esq shoes from Topshop) and a cargo jacket in military green, just basically goes with everything! 

I have mentioned numerous times that I am looking for a black cross body bag, a Celine trio would be ideal, then I spotted the little Gucci bee bag ...... Then I put my sensible head back on ....... The Aurora-London Willow bag with my initials AMW engraved in gold .... bingo! This bag (number 4) is now most definitely top of my wish list and is much more affordable at £86.50. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Annmarie love your blog. Is your parka from J Crew?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mine is from Mango last year .... I J Crew one is 👌🏻and I would love to upgrade mine to this one. Xx

      Delete
  2. Love this look Annmarie, so chic and stylish. I can absolutely vouch for the Aurora Willow bags, they are beautiful, I have the burgundy and the black and use both non stop, I love them! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Mama look! I have scratched the Celine Trio itch and it is worth every penny. There is not an occasion it doesn't work for either as a triple or each pouch on its own!!! But I see Whistles has double and triple pouch cross body bags this season which look very cute? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest