Thursday, 19 May 2016

FM40 STYLE | WHITE JEANS WITH CLASSIC PIECES


Blazer - J Crew | Breton - Petit Bateau (similar here) | Jeans - Topshop Baxters | Trainers - Superga | Sunglasses - Rayban | Bag - Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM

I have embraced the white jeans this last week (sorry for the hazy picture, it was taken at 8am by my little boy just before we left for school) ..... Please don't be alarmed ladies Liz Hurley isn't my new style crush, my white jeans are just comfortable at the moment (with the few extra pounds I am carrying) as they aren't as tight as some of my other jeans.

I do love white jeans think Emmanuelle Alt rather than Liz or keep it classic like I have done above with a slim cropped pair with a navy pair of trainers. This outfit is very in line with my #keepitsimple ethos, buy good quality classic essential pieces and you will not go wrong. I adore this Petit Bateau sailor T-shirt, it is a lot thinner material than their classic heavy jersey breton, so ideal for spring/summer, plus I do love gold sailor buttons on a breton. 


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6

Annmarie 
xx



6 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh! I always used to dismiss white jeans as too Liz Hurley and too desperate - now at nearly 40 I'm totally embracing a white jean. I wore an almost identical outfit the other day and loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's funny isn't it ...... I did ..... . Look at the French vogue girls they don't care about Liz they always wear their White jeans. he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this super chic combo on you Annmarie....you are definitely more Emmanuelle Alt than Liz Hurley in the style stakes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, perfect for warmer days. The white jeans are lovely - I always have a fear of getting them dirty though! Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jacket and tote.

    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit!
    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The Look Book: Introductory Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest