Wednesday, 15 June 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | 5 THINGS FROM THE WHITE COMPANY


It is quite often I am found lusting over things from The White Company and on Saturday night when the football was on I thought I would have a quick look ....... dear me after 30 minutes my wish list became huge, with the above 5 being top of my list!!

Those wrap around sandals are just gorgeous, imagine them on holiday with your white dresses and for now with a pair of cropped jeans and a pale blue or white shirt. I always think grey looks expensive and they have some beautiful grey leather goods, including the suede lace up ballet flats above and designer like bag (number 3) that comes in two shades of grey, dove and charcoal. 

The other things I liked were, this silk dotted shirt, the dress version and this bag. Plus.their 50% sale has started here today with free delivery over £50 using code B704S, I have just stocked up on some PJ's for my two.  

Annmarie
xx

2 comments:

  1. Those sandals are gorgeous! I've never really looked at the White Company but these are all lovely, I may be tempted! Jane x

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they!!! I normally get house things and stuff for the children, but I always spot something for myself that is really fabulous. Their shoes which I believe is a recent addition to their ladies wear line are just gorgeous.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest