Tuesday, 21 June 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #12


I am a lover of the online magazine SheerLuxe where I find lots of inspiration and temptations,  including this denim skirt from Reiss.

My mum always wore a denim skirt in the summer when I was young and this reminded me of such. I love the 70s vibe to this skirt, the pencil silhouette with the side split. SheerLuxe styled the skirt with the sandals I really do covet the Hermes Oran mules ...... they just scream chicness and sophistication. Do you go for the classic tan or the white? With the outfit above white for sure, finished off with the sunglasses I covet the Celine baby Audrey sunglasses I just want to wander the streets of St Tropez in this outfit.

Here's dreaming ........ 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 



2 comments:

  1. Love all of this Annmarie, I am so obsessed with those Hermes sandals too...so utterly chic! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest