Tuesday, 7 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | THE ALTERNATIVE........



In my last post I did ring the merits of packing dresses rather than separates, but I have an inch to scratch with the midi skirt. One of my style crushes, Louise Redknapp wears them well  .......

Image - Via

Team the midi skirt with a simple vest top or tee and you have a great evening look ...... The skirt in my collection above is gorgeous ..... but I know pricey! I have found a few other ones that are just as fabulous and slightly more affordable, particularly found of this one from French Connection






A skirt is great for those of you who are different sizes on your top half to your bottom half. Remember, to keep everything else simple and let the skirt do the talking.

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest