Saturday, 25 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | A LITTLE SKIRT



The girls from Astylealbum love Isabel Marant like me and are often found wearing her little skirts on holiday. They look great worn low on the hip over your swimsuits and I would guess are totally comfy due to the elasticated waist.

Worn with a casual t-shirt (a great IM one has been reduced in the sale here) or a boho blouse perfect for a day in the sun.


SHOP SOME ISABEL MARANT ETOILE SKIRTS IN THE SALES




OK I could spend £90 on something I may only wear for 2 weeks of the year on holiday or I could try H&M offering that is in the sale for £9.99 ....... I am going to try the H&M bargain here which I recently ordered online in the sale.






Annmarie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest