Friday, 17 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | MY MATCHESFASHION SALE EDIT






Yesterday, I posted my Net-A-Porter Sale Edit and I thought would be rude not to show you my edit from Matchesfashion.com. I am particularly a fan of Matches as they normally stock a bigger (and different) selection from Isabel Marant Etoile collection than NAP.

Matches also have a few items that will work for next season including this Bella Freud jumper and this jacket. Take a look at my full edit below, in true FM40 style it includes lots of pretty white blouses and the SEA dress I featured in my Summer Nights post.



4 comments:

  1. Like number 3 :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a small and medium of the IM dress in black sitting in the box but Whilst I love this dress I'm thinking it it might be a bit too short and ra ra- esque pour moi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen Fran from fashionlift wearing it over slim black pants this weekend? X I personally love it worn as it is, but I may only wear it on holiday due to it being short 💕

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest