Thursday, 9 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | NEW IN CECILIE COPENHAGEN

Every year we enter the Wimbledon ticket ballot and every year we have no luck ...... until this year, yeah!!!! We have won two tickets to Wimbledon centre court on the first Friday ..... Hubby and I did a little dance in the hall when the offer popped through the post, he ran off to look at train tickets, I ran off to look for a dress to wear.

My ideas ........ I could either go all Duchess of Cambridge and wear my old Boden white embroidery anglaise dress like her gorgeous Zimmerman dress or get something new? Something new won and I ordered a dress I have been after for a while ......


The Cecilie Copenhagen drop waist dress.  I went for the pale blue and black, I have the V-neck top in the black and white and I couldn't find that colourway in stock (it is now back in stock in black & white here) and anyway I thought another colour in their collection would be nice and I am delighted with it. I am planning on accessorising it with my black two strap flat shoes from Mango, Chanel bag and if we are lucky with the weather my panama hat. What do you think? 

New stock of Cecile Copenhagen have hit the 3 major stores that stock it in the UK and here are just a few of my favourite new pieces .....

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

They also have some nice solid colour pieces, particularly like this little black skirt and matching top (oh to have little perky boobs). If you fancy something, don't hang around I am pretty sure the new pieces will sell out rather quickly, especially as some tops are priced around the £50 mark (like this one).

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 





10 comments:

  1. Yay on the tickets! We somehow manage to get a pair every year (maybe because we get all our family and friends to do the ballot as well for us!) we have tickets for the second week :) Love your outfit ideas. I normally stick to shorts if it's looking hot. You will love it, it's a great day out. Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait Jane, I have been before many years ago when I was in 6th form on a school trip ....... that was along time ago so I am mega excited!!!

      Delete
  2. Suspect I'm not the only regulat reader who's been waiting for the CC dress purchase! Looks so lovely I'm so tempted by the straight version but a bit worried I don't quite have the legs (which you do). Enjoy your kid free tennis trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh I bet you do.... we can be sometimes too self-critical of ourselves. Yes this dress was a wish list item and I couldn't resist it anymore. Sorry for my late reply xx

      Delete
  3. Oh how I would love to go to Wimbledon.....I am so envious Annmarie! I'd have exactly the same kind of dress dilemma's but I think you'll be pitching it just perfectly with the CC one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I sometimes find occasion day dresses easier than full on evening. x

      Delete
  4. I love this dress too and I'm curious how it sizes as its 1 size...? Like Justine, I'm not really a 'leg' girl but it is so pretty....! Think I will try it anyway....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the V neck top and I would say they are suitable for a 8 - 12 ...... maybe at a push a smallish 14. I love my top and this dress which is still awaiting its first outing. I hope you like it if you take the plunge. x

      Delete
  5. As someone who lives round the corner from Wimbledon I would say take some leggings/jeans to go under the lovely dress if needs be. It's been really chilly all week. And also the pizzas from Franco manca which you will pass if you are going to Southfields Tube are the best. Also there is a M&S simply food almost opposite the tube but in the opposite way to the tennis if you want to get a picnic/bottle of fizz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice & tips .... The pizza place looked fab and was full on our walk back to the train station - I managed ok in the dress thankfully we had centre court tickets and the roof was on ... Which made it pretty warm!! I had my Mac with me walk back to the train station. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest