Saturday, 11 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | PEPLUM .....



Above I am wearing one of my favourite tops from two seasons back, I like this top as the peplum makes me look like I have a waist (which I don't really have these days ) and I feel always put together in it.

I was looking on andOtherstories website to see if they have done something similar this year .... and sadly they haven't. However, French Connection have and they have a peplum top to swoon over .... it is white, cotton and lace ...... what more can a girl ask for?


It is rather nice isn't it? 

Annmarie
xx 

P.S Don't forget Boden have 30% off their Holiday Shop this weekend here

SHOP THE POST 



2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous top Annmarie. And I love those jeans as well! Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought that FC top and can confirm that it is really pretty - I sized up one as it's quite small made for them and it's more cream than white (I'd have preferred white) but still love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest